News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

bike pictures...

Started by JoshNeff, June 18, 2004, 03:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoshNeff

Anyone remember that dusty picture of the V in my garage?

Well, a week later and about $60 in... here's where we at. ?It runs, idles a bit high when i pull in the clutch, clutch is a bit... not as perfect as I wish it was, but i've gotten 40 miles put on it. ?Oh yea, everyone should love that gas tank.... ?it goes about 5 miles, then i gotta refill it.

Jon

h2olawyer

Now there's a naked street fighter! ;D
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Walt_M.

Hate to be such a 'poop' but you are looking at an 'unsafe vehicle' citation there. The bottle is ok for the shop, I used a Jack Daniel's bottle to start, but you need to get your tank squared away soon.
Whale oil beef hooked!

JoshNeff

oh for sure, thats temporary to get it running right and all that, the places expired in 90 and still no insurance or anything, so its not "on the street" yet

Jon

How did you get a temp plate without insurance?  I went today to do exactly that and got shut down.

JoshNeff

plate*   temp plate?   the plates on the bike are expired by 14 years.  No plates, lol.   I expected it to take a LONG time to get running... (no worries, like i said, its not on teh street for longer then driving down the block to see how its working)

Rick G

Hard to concentrate on where yer goin'  when yer lookin' over yer sholder all the time !  LOL ;D
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike