2008 OnROV Fall Ride...

Started by Tiger, July 31, 2008, 07:39:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:) I'm thinking of having the fall ride in (late) September, Sat/Sun 20th/21st or 27th/28th... :-\

I would like to get as many Vision's together as possible for this one, however I need your input please... 8)

Please let me know as soon as possible which week-end you prefer.... :P

This is a great way for the newer Visionaries to get "face-to-face" with the Ontario and Northern U S crew and should give everyone enough time to prep their Vision/ride, eh!!!

Sleeping reservation's have been penciled in at The Tiger Motel for: Night_Vision, Joevac & Wolf... ;) anyone else ???

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Confirmed yes...  8) 

8)...Tiger...'82 Vision...Erin, Ontario

8)...Night_Vision...'82 Vision...New York State!!

8)...JoeVac...'82 Vision...New York State!!

8)...Wolf...'82 Vision...Sarnia, Ontario

8)...Dibble...(& Dibble Snr??)...'82 & '83 Visions respectively...Barrie, Ontario

8)...s3sriniv...'82 Vision...Waterloo, Ontario

8)...Lil'Blaster...'82 or '83 Vision...Kitchener, Ontario

8)...Canadian_Lou...'82 Vision...Mississauga, Ontario

8)...Lead_Deficiency...'82 Vision...Schomberg, Ontario

8)...Squid...'82 Vision...Kingston, Ontario.

8)...WeeBarre...'02 Honda Magna...Belfountain, Ontario.

8)...Fiddlesticks...8? Virago...Barri, Ontario

8)...BigBarrie...'76 GoldWing...Caledon, Ontario

8)...LittleBarre...'02 Honda Magna...Belfountain, Ontario.

8)...Mad Maxim...'79 Suzuki GS550...Mississauga Ontario

:'( NO...

:(...Brian_Mathewson.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Dibble

Either one of those weekends is good for me. By Sept most of my spring projects are finished... ;D Pencil me in for overnight accomodations.

joevacc

I am ok so far for both weekends.  I'd like to keep my reservation for the Tiger Hotel but am going to ask my brother and my friend Greg if they would like to come along.  If they are able to come, is there a motel close to your place that we could take over??

P.S.  Find out which weekend it is going to rain and choose the other one please!   ;) ;)
The last two trips NV got so wet he shrunk a little and I got so saturated I grew! ;D
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

Tiger

Quote from: Dibble on July 31, 2008, 09:13:48 AM
Pencil me in for overnight accommodations.

:) Dibble, will "The Canadian" be coming with Dibble senior... ???

Quote from: joevacc on July 31, 2008, 09:46:09 AM
I am OK so far for both weekends.  I'd like to keep my reservation for the Tiger Hotel but am going to ask my brother and my friend Greg if they would like to come along.  If they are able to come, is there a motel close to your place that we could take over??

:) Joe, worst comes to the worst, there will be floor space for sleeping bag's/cots, etc... ;)
                  8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

Tiger

:) Added Lil'Blaster to the roster... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

joevacc

Have you got an idea yet as to the preferred weekend?

Looks like my friends are dropping like flies...  some BS about work or junk and stuff.

NV,  Hows your rain gear??? looks like I can make it!!!   ;D ;D
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

Tiger

:) Executive decision...The OnROV Fall Ride will be in seven weeks time, Sat/Sun 20th/21st September....   8)

I appreciate, due to commitments, work, family, etc, an answer may be a little hard to confirm right now. However, please let me know a.s.a.p. if you will, (or will not), be attending and if you will be staying over.

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Kenny

Hi Tiger,
         :( :( Much to my dismay I am working on the 20,21, of Sept.,  This could change if any taskings come my way in early Sept.(after my return from points west) I will keep you updated,I don't know Dorothy's schedule for that weekend as of yet.
        Cheers Ken S.
2 XV 920rh 81
1 Red/White 83
1 Blue/White 83
Bmw R100rs 84
TDM 850  92

Night Vision

Quote from: joevacc on August 04, 2008, 03:24:36 PM

NV,  Hows your rain gear??? looks like I can make it!!!   ;D ;D

rain gear is solid.. I was penciled in... changed to ink since I love riding in any weather condition now that I've been repeatedly been Baptised ;)
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

:) Keep us posted Kenny...

::) We have had the wettest July on record and August doesn't seem much better up to now!!! I'm hoping September will be dryer.......however ::)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

:) Big Barrie, my... original owner of a '76 Goldwing Ltd...buddy, has confirmed that he will be joining us, (as Usual)... 8)

8).......Only SIX weeks to go....... 8)

Tiger

:) Canadian_Lou, our intrepid adventurer, (on his Yamaha Adventure), has just returned from a trip out East....... and is a "YES" for the OnROV Fall Ride......Welcome home C_L 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

:) Just had confirmation that Fiddlesticks will be joining us for the fall ride... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

8).......ONLY FIVE WEEKS TO GO....... 8)

...sign up NOW as space is limited in Ontario... :o :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

8) The list keeps growing...9 Sorry, 10 Vision's and 2 non-Vision's 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

8) Ten Visions and three non-Visions now... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Night Vision

L_D lost his pillion  8)  to a Virago so he's riding his Vision ??

!!good  :D ... that V needs a good ridin'... haven't see it in awhile and she's a nice one for sure
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

Quote from: Night Vision on August 18, 2008, 07:12:31 PM
L_D lost his pillion  8)  to a Virago so he's riding his Vision ??

!!good  :D ... that V needs a good ridin'... haven't see it in awhile and she's a nice one for sure

:) Yep, Brian intend's riding his Vision... 8)

Tiger

8)....... ONLY FOUR MORE WEEKS TO GO!!! ....... 8)

fiddlesticks

1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"