Last Parts in the shed ...........

Started by Leather, September 13, 2008, 11:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leather

Hey guys.  I'm still kickin and looks like so are you.

b

Yeah... that actually is me.

OK.... I have found the last of it (I think)... so please check the swap shop.

I have:

- A complete fairing set
- Fairing mount
- 5 working r&r's

Also..... 2 engines (parts for free if you need something ?)

LASTLY .................

I am averaging about 2-4 emails a week via web site from new owners or folks asking for assitance. I turn them your way everytime. I don't know your membership numbers but... must be pretty good based on this kind of feedback.

The girl's got a lot of life left in her.

Sorry I'm out but seasons change. Stop flying fighters in May (too old).  Maybe I'll buy another bike then. HA!

- CHEERS,  Leather
Lead, Follow, or Get the Hell out of the way.

Rick G

Hi , Leather , I'll bet you will miss that Wart Hog!   Good to hear from you , I hope you will stop in here, more often!
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

YellowJacket!

Oh man an A-10 - My all time favorite jet!!  Absolutely awesome!

I'd love to have a full fairing on YJ seeing as I'll be riding her much more to save on gas but alas, cash supply is non-existant.

Good to hear from you again. God Bless and fly safe!

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Brian Moffet

Best I can claim is this:

Yes, that's me too.  I suspect I carry way less fuel, power, ammo, speed, G-capability, or anything along those lines.  But probably more people  ;D

I've always liked the A-10.  Not pretty, but very functional...

Brian

ps2/bikevision

got to admire a plane that can still fly with the wings looking like swiss cheese. i had a chance when i was a kid to go for a ride in one but was grounded at the time and parents wouldnt let me my dad was an airforce mech. worked on the f-16.. we used to live 45min from Battle Creek.

Aelwulf

If I'd gone pilot I would've asked for the A-10, nice ride. ;) I've worked on most of the rest but not those.  Maybe lucky for me, I was Weapons and I knew some of the guys who had to pull that gun. :D

Always the chance to come back later when the speed dies down.

Ah, such fun to be out riding...
*thunk*
What was that?!

'82 Yamaha Vision XZ550RJ
'07 Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Mean Streak Special Edition (VN1600B)

h2olawyer

Great photo, Leather!  (Yours is cool, too, Brian - gotta love vintage aircraft!)

Glad you check in from time to time.  Might have to make that photo the wallpaper on one of my computers!

Haven't done anything with the 83 tank I got from you last year.  Looks like it will be a good winter project.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Brian Moffet

Quote from: h2olawyer on September 15, 2008, 03:21:14 PM
Great photo, Leather!

I like his as well, the use of panning to give the sense of motion really makes a big difference.  Normally people shoot jets with a really high shutter speed so that everything is still.  That just doesn't look right...

And Leather, stay safe.

Brian