2008 OnROV Fall Ride Slide Show

Started by Night Vision, September 23, 2008, 08:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Vision

thought I'd start a new thread to post the link to the slide show I made.

mostly group shots and such.... we lost the on board camera person for the last two rides.... too bad because you won't see the gorgeous scenery, see the string of bikes, feel the wind, or see the horses chasing me and Joe as we rode past.... guess horses either hate exhaust leaks or predators  :D

http://www.photoshow.com/watch/uW8tj4ey
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

8) GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT...Well done N_V, you've done a superb job... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

joevacc

-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

Cdnlouie

Wow!  ;D Superb documentation of this event! Some good friends and good memories to keep us going until spring. Thanks for the great work everyone.

Cdl

supervision

Looks like fun!  You guys know how to party, fer sure!
" border="0

Lead_Deficiency

jasonm.

looks aren't important, if she lets you play by your rules

h2olawyer

Great show, NV!  Looks like fun times for all!

I had troubles getting the whole thing until tonight - my ISP has been having some issues this week.  Seems to be fine now, though.  Saw the first 20 pics several times, but couldn't get it to go farther.  Then, last night, I waited fifteen minutes for it to load & got nothing.  finally tonight, I saw the whole show.

Hopefully one of these years, I'll be there more than virtually.  Dad always enjoyed a good party with my friends.   ;D   :'(   ;D

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.