News:

Main Menu

4.00 gas prices.

Started by Brian Moffet, April 18, 2008, 12:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coil Coyle

Quote from: inanecathode on June 28, 2008, 01:12:24 PM
Once again coil somehow links a thread topic to 9/11 truth.

1. The Iran invasion disrupted world oil supplies.
2. Lower oil supplies raised world market prices.
3. We invaded Iran after being lied to about terrorism from Iran.
4. The demolition of the WTC buildings was "sold" to us as a terrorist act by the people who sell us consumer goods, the advertising industry.
5. Before any one began doubting the "true story" a majority of Americans had already been "brainwashed" that  "conspiracy theorists" were going to try and lie to them.

The attack on Our Country is still going on. Any world situation that is described by a person who tells us that I'm a "nut, wacko, conspiracy theorist or asshole" should not just be doubted; their position and evidence should be thoroughly analyzed by each of us.

We all are friends here, I respect and would defend, to my death, your individual right to disagree with me. I agreed with the "official theory" until after the 9/11 commission report was issued. By mid 2006 I became aware of doubters by watching Bill O'Reilly basically tell a reasonable person who he was interviewing to shutup! It was another six months before I spent any time searching the internet and reading opinions. I found that there were "wackos", "nuts", "conspiracy theorists" and that the "assholes" were there also; mostly they were defending the official story.

I'm not going to lie to friends, the World Trade Center buildings were blown up with a controlled demolition while civil servants and office workers were trapped in them, we were lied to about that fact to get us into a war that were did not tax ourselves to pay for, the world oil supply was decreased, the market price went up.

I could rest if the powers that run our media just let us know that all of the building in New York above, say, 25 stories tall are pre-rigged for controlled demolition in case of a fire. Maybe because of the 93 WTC bombing, that would make sense. The timing of the demolition would not make sense but that they were able to do it the same day as the fire started would, at last, make sense.

What's gas going to cost in dollars after we do this financial bailout? What lead us to spend all this money chasing our tail? Did seeing the towers fall have anything to do with our willingness to spend money with out taxing ourselves to pay the debt?

I don't usually agree with people on the following link but they are making more sense daily.
http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/433.html

I'll avoid subjecting the General Board to truth, sorry.

I hope we get to ride together someday.
;)
Coil

"Why is it that anyone who asks questions about September 11 gets attacked?"
                                                                                                        Governor Jesse Ventura

inanecathode

Old thread is oooooolde

Anyhow. Does anyone have a handy explanation why diesel is $4.30 a gallon and gasoline is $3.87? The reason i ask is this:

1) You get diesel fuel almost on accident refining for gasoline
2) You get much much more diesel than gasoline out of the same barrel of crude oil

Is it the taxes they put on it? Supply and demand? I knew there was a big jump in people buying diesel trucks and cars but i didnt know it was big enough to hike the price of lamp oil diesel fuel almost 60 cents :o
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

zore

Quote from: coilXZcoyle on September 28, 2008, 02:51:08 AM

I'll avoid subjecting the General Board to truth, sorry.

Who's truth?  Just because you agree with it, doesn't mean it's so.  Speculation doesn't = facts.
1982 Yamaha XZ550
1995 Ducati M900

zore

Quote from: inanecathode on September 28, 2008, 03:27:55 AM
Old thread is oooooolde

Anyhow. Does anyone have a handy explanation why diesel is $4.30 a gallon and gasoline is $3.87? The reason i ask is this:

1) You get diesel fuel almost on accident refining for gasoline
2) You get much much more diesel than gasoline out of the same barrel of crude oil

Is it the taxes they put on it? Supply and demand? I knew there was a big jump in people buying diesel trucks and cars but i didnt know it was big enough to hike the price of lamp oil diesel fuel almost 60 cents :o

If I'm not mistaken, they are taxing diesel to subsidize the cost of gasoline.  I could be wrong on this, but that's what I read.
1982 Yamaha XZ550
1995 Ducati M900

zore

I'd actually be interested in euro gears for mine.  I guess I'll start combing ebay.
1982 Yamaha XZ550
1995 Ducati M900

YellowJacket!

The probelm I see (and I may have missed this becasue I hadn't read all the posts) is that the oil industry is creating artificially high gas prices anb laming the supply on natural disasters.  "Disasters" that pres-Katrina never made a difference in oil/gas prices.  Right now, oil is well below 100.00/barrel which would put gas prices in the mid 2.00 per gallon price range.  Is it there? NO because they are creating an artificially high demand for gas by intentionally restricting the distribution of gas.  Supply and demand.  If the supply is low and the demand is high, they will set the price according ly. Now, gas prices arent dependent on the low price of oil, they are dependent on what the mega billion dollar profit industry is setting the prices at to meet the diminished supply that they themselves created.  Its only gonna get worse.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

kwells

that's why I've been taking the bike to work instead of cruising in the Jeep.  From my stand point I think by now every American should have a plan in place to reduce their fuel usage.  High gas prices now are not something new.
...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

Rick G

Zore , the "euro" primary gears are also usedin the SR500 and probably other models. It you go to Old Bike Barn or maybe Bike Bandit, you could compare part numbers ans find out which models used those reduction gears. It would make your search much easier.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike