News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

photo bucket

Started by Rick G, October 11, 2008, 11:46:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick G

I signed up for photo bucket a while back but had no luck utilizing it. Well, I managed to upload the AZrov fall ride pics, now I need to figure out how to use this wonderful skill. If any one would like to pm me blow by blow n instructions on how to post a link , I would be grateful.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Night Vision

if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

YellowJacket!

When you are loogied into photobucket there are a bunch of "tags" below each picture.  If you click inside one of the tags it says "copied".  I use teh tag similar to what NV posted that starts with [img].  It also helps if you have two browser windows open or "tabbed browsers" to switch between the photobucket site and ROV to paste the "tag" into your post.
Once you do it, you will still see the HTML tag but after you click post, to post your thread, the picture will show up.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Rick G

Nice try guys , but its all greek to me!  I'll have to get my son over here , (ya right) to show me . who knows maybe some day he will have time!
Rick G
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Rick G

Thanks guys , I printed everything out and lll  try to make some sense out of it. Wish me luck!
Rick G

Night Vision

Rick, if you didn't have dial up, I'd offer to call to and walk you through it... but that won't work when you're on line

... do you have access to a cell phone and a land line for the internet at the same time?

I don't/won't have a electronic leash (cell phone), so don't feel bad if you don't... and if I absolutely need to get a big ole canker on the side of my head.... I mean, need to borrow a cell phone, I nab the wife's  ;D

geez.. what a weird pho(ne)bia eh?
;D

Rick G

Yes, I do have a cell phone, I do Heating and AC repair, in season as well as motorcycles and ATV's  so I need to be available. I have a speaker phone and almost never put the cell phone , next to my head.  I need to save all the brain cells I can!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;)  Lets set up a mutually agreeable time.
I'll PM you my cell number.
Rick G

Night Vision

;D

Rick G

The legend is that the donkeys with the cross on their backs are decended from those who bore Christ to the cross.

Rick G

Rick G

http://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm45/rgvisionary/

Excuse the redundant posts , but Night Vision has been teaching me  how to cut and paste. Now you guys are in for it!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks NV,  I enjoyed our conversation  and the instruction. Call any time !
Rick G

Tiger

:) Gee RickG, you have a big ass!!! Oh sorry, its a donkey :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Rick G

My ass is a whole lot bigger than that little guy (more like his Mamas)   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Rick G

joevacc

I was gonna say "Nice Ass"!  ;D 8)
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

h2olawyer

Everybody likes a little ass - nobody likes a smart ass!   ;D

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.