News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

It's A Small World! Canada!

Started by joevacc, October 20, 2008, 01:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joevacc

I was just in Toronto for an overnight gig and while leaving town stopped to get some Kinder Eggs for my children.  As I am paying the clerk I hear my name and there is our own ROV Wolf!
Holy cannoli!  He was just visiting Toronto and chanced into the same store I was in.

The funny part is that I was just telling the friend I was with about my Canadian exploits at Tigers and all the people I have met in the last couple of years!

Nice treat to see you Wolf and meet your wife!

Good fun see you all around the world!
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

wolf

Joe---Hey, so good to see you! Man--talk about a small world...I couldn't believe my eyes! We had a great visit to the city--old friends on Toronto Island (a wonderful car-less community--take the Ward Island ferry if you ever do another gig down by the harbour,just walk around in a cottage,narrow street,country environment completely removed from the city, yet only a ten minute ferry ride away.) We were at a yoga convention, people from all over the world,great...and seeing you as well, makes you realize--through the web and through a bit of magic synchronicity, community is happening.  see you in the spring--or sooner!--wolf.

Night Vision

that's too cool... but now I can't get the "It's a small world afterall" song outa my head   :P
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

8) A guy from NY bumps into a guy, (who rode together at the OnROV Fall Ride), from Sarnia, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada... a city of 3 1/2 million... :o Now what are the odds, eh!!!

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Kenny

Any one know any ROV'ers in Hamburg??   ;D  That's where I'm hanging my hat tonight!
  A few years ago we passed through Zagreb & one morning I went out a couple of blocks from the Hotel & what did I spot but a wine coloured V with a 3/4 fairing. I went back the next morning and managed to meet the owner on his way to work-what a thrill to think I we had talked on the ROV site. 
                                       Yup  A SMALL WORLD!!
                                                                       Cheers Ken S. :D
2 XV 920rh 81
1 Red/White 83
1 Blue/White 83
Bmw R100rs 84
TDM 850  92

Tiger

:) Kenny, Visit the Eros centre, if its still there... ;)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Kenny

Hi Tiger,
    Sorry, didn't get to the Eros Center this time -the total trip lenght was three days (one flying to,one short rest,oneflying home) If we get over that way I'll make time to Visit. Thanks.
                            Ken S. ;)   
2 XV 920rh 81
1 Red/White 83
1 Blue/White 83
Bmw R100rs 84
TDM 850  92