News:

Main Menu

First ride without a hitch

Started by psychovision, November 25, 2008, 11:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psychovision

I went out for a ride on Saturday.
Started out on some straight roads for about a 40 mile ride.
Since it was chilly out I stopped at Starbucks for coffee.
Then I hit some twisties on the way home.
I was really impressed how well the vision handled and what great fun it is to ride.
And the idle that was all over the place seems to be steady now after a lot of fiddling.
Also I got my coolant leak fixed so I didn't have to breath fumes the whole time.
What a great bike and a great website of information. 

Tiger

8) Superb...and the more you ride her the better she will perform :o  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...Enjoy 8)

8)........TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

ps2/bikevision

im really glad to hear you had a good time. the vision is like an old girlfriend that didnt want it to end. if you give her a good ride you both will enjoy it and have the time of your life. but until you say "i do" you wont truly know what you have. you wont know you said "i do" till after it happens, youll look back and think, "that didnt take long, wish i would of done that sooner."

she's a fun bike. ive had several and ill never get rid of my first love. to me the vision is exactally what a bike should look like. and if you watch king of the hill he's almost ridin a vision. "i know its a honda but to me its a V"