News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Vision Racer John Clemens

Started by pullshocks, December 29, 2008, 01:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pullshocks

I heard from John Clemens recently.  Check this out--should be a blog worth following.

http://www.motobrothers.net/

Night Vision

cool beans..... how are they getting back from Argentina? reverse route?
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

h2olawyer

From what I've seen with a few others who have done similar trips, they end their ride in Buenos Aires and fly back to the US.  A member of the GTS listserv recently did the trip.  Interesting to follow the progress as these intrepid adventurers continue on their journeys.  Best of luck to these guys - it's not a journey for the faint of heart!

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

Rick G

Shortly after I moved to Kingman , I bumped into a Frenchman , named Didea . He was passing through  after riding from Terra Del Fueago  , on a Suzuki DR650 .  I let him use my hoist and tools to service the Suzuki and took him on a short tour of some of the ghost towns and abandoned mines.  he was on his way to Alaska and then the Dakotas . Finally to La Belle Province , befor heading home .
The year before he had ridden through Africa !!   with the same DR!!  He was going to write me when he got home . I never heard from him, I hope he made it!! :(
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

kiawrench

went to blog ,, read blog    loved section on the toilet tech storage -- went to my little workshop, made a few tubes for my 4 wheeler,, without locks.   may make a set for my black vision once i get it running again
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .