News:

Main Menu

Exhaust Question

Started by e_roc_550, May 08, 2004, 06:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_roc_550

duz ne one know where I could possibly get the exhaust from the yellow Vision in the Gallery thats owned by Dave Sulecki?...is that the Gary Wolfe Exhaust???..thanks

Lucky

Thje Spec 2's I emailed you about look like this, (those are Spec 2's) and are piped on both sides.
--Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Walt_M.

Lucky, is that one of yours? My Spec IIs do not have the downturned end caps. I can't believe all the guys who are giving up their bikes. Took mine for a ride tonight and it still gives me an ear-to-ear grin. Sweet little bike!
Whale oil beef hooked!

Lucky

That isn't my bike, it's Vince Wright's from the gallery. my Spec II's are not on the bike, their stored, but mine do have the down-turned ends.

I haven't "offically" advertised it, but my 82 is for sale, because there is an 83 I want to buy. asking $800, Shoie bags & seat back/rack combo will not be included, customized dash (& poss fairing) will be swapped out before the sale. not sure if I have a buyer or not, but if anyone's interested, email me, we'll talk.

"They'll take my Vision when they pry it from my cold, dead hands..."

--Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Humber

Dave's bike has Honda CB500 exhaust on it....
nie ma podpis?w

Dave T.

The yellow Vision has a Honda CR450F exhaust can on it. Get one off Ebay for cheap. Most doods remove the stock exhaust and "upgrade" to aftermarket on dirt bikes.

I got a Yamaha R1 exhaust on mine. Got it on ebay for $36. Titanium. It goes for $796.00 new. ?:o

Shouldn't this post be in another section? Like general?  ???
Life is special; and I believe you can overcome it's biggest obstacle, yourself. ;)

admin

jasonm.

Dave made the pipe sections himself. So you won't find those bits anywhere. good job...
looks aren't important, if she lets you play by your rules

redxz550inoz

Hmm, R1 exhaust on a vision.
the whole exhaust or just the pipes??

Rick G

Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

redxz550inoz

thought as much.
We had three smashed ones in our holding yard for a while and I had a reeeeal good look to see if I might be able to 'borrow' anything of one  ;D