Help identifying this tool

Started by kwells, December 30, 2008, 11:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kwells

...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

h2olawyer

If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.

kwells

www.wellsmoto.com

Rick G

Also useful  for sweeping off the work bench!! :D :D :D :D :D ;) ;) Just kidding! :P
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Glyn

Or removing very small head lice.

kwells

woohoo...I bought 2. 

Now can use one for my lice and the other to clean up...damn...shoulda bought 3

www.wellsmoto.com

h2olawyer

Whatcha makin?  Looks handy for measuring contours to make fender flares for the Jeep.   :D

Would also be handy to replicate the contour of a fuel tank when de-denting one side.  Would make it easier to get the sides symmetrical.

I used one once to get the profile of some old trim in a house that was getting a restoration / remodel.

H2O
If you have an accident on a motorcycle, it's always your fault. Tough call, but it has to be that way. You're in the right, and dead -on a bike. The principle is not to have any accident. If you're involved in an an accident, it's because you did not anticipate. Then, by default, you failed.