News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

2009 OnROV Spring Ride...

Started by Tiger, January 04, 2009, 10:30:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

Quote from: kev10104 on May 06, 2009, 06:47:10 PM
I am looking so forward to this ride.

8) Knowing you and Tammy, you two will fit right in with the crazy gang ;D :D :D :D :D :D You'll both enjoy it...

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

xswheels

Quote from: Tiger on May 06, 2009, 06:28:18 PM
:) I had lunch with Canadian_Lou today to discuss the ride details he is working on...its going to be an enjoyable ride boys 'n girls 8)
How about a brief preview of the ride. Are we headed North?

Tiger

Quote from: xswheels on May 07, 2009, 12:57:49 PM

:) Sorry, this is Canadian_Lou's "Magical Mystery Tour" ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

Tiger

8) Just.....

8).......SIX MORE DAYS TO GO....... 8)
...boy's and girl's. Other than last minute tweaks, these Vision's should all be serviced, polished up and raring to go 8) 8) 8)

8) Don't forget to pack your camera's...

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

PLEASE NOTE.
Saturday 16th meet time/location...We will meet at "The Breezy Corners restaurant" at 8.45 a.m. sharp for breakfast...Please aim to be there on time!!!

The restaurant is located, as some of the "OnROV old timers" are aware ::) :D :D, on Hwy #6, on the EAST SIDE (next to a SHELL gas station) between Hwy #401 and Hwy #403...approx' 10 minutes from the 401/403.

:-\ Those coming on Hwy 401...Exit at Hwy 6 South/Brock Road and then head south for approx' 6/7 minutes, past the village of FREELTON and within a couple of minutes you will see the restaurant on your left... 8)

:-\ From Hwy 403...Exit at Hwy 6 NORTH...you will see the restaurant on your right within approx' 5/6 minutes of exiting Hwy 403... 8)

Those people who wish to ride there with me...I will leave my place at 8.00 a.m. sharp!!!

8).......TIGER....... 8)

kev10104

I am like a little kid in a candy store waiting for this.Maybe we should start today seeing as I am on a week of holidays.

Tiger

Quote from: kev10104 on May 10, 2009, 08:17:14 AM
I am like a little kid in a candy store waiting for this.Maybe we should start today seeing as I am on a week of holidays.

;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... 8)

Tiger

8) 8) 8) 8) 8).......FIVE DAYS AND COUNTING...... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

fiddlesticks

Quote from: Tiger on May 10, 2009, 06:35:12 AM
Quote from: xswheels on May 07, 2009, 12:57:49 PM

:) Sorry, this is Canadian_Lou's "Magical Mystery Tour" ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Oooooh I love magical mystery tours. 

Kevin I am totally jealous. It aint fair. I want the week off.  >:(
I do have Thursday off though, so  if everything comes together perhaps a pre ride warm up?
1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"

kev10104

You bet.Just let me know when and where and i am in.

Tiger

8) 8) 8) 8) .......FOUR DAYS AND COUNTING...... 8) 8) 8) 8)

Tiger

8) Its getting down to the wire with only...

8) 8) 8).......THREE DAYS TO GO!!!....... 8) 8) 8)
:'( Sadly we have lost Blurred Vision for this ride... :(

8).......TIGER....... 8)

funkamongus

You guys have lots of fun and BE SAFE!!
I own:
1982 Maico 250 alpha 1... free
1982 Virago XV920J........ free
1982 Vision XZ550RJ....... 100.00
1972 BMW 75/5 W/toaster tank,  I babysit.
PICS ARE AT http://picasaweb.google.com/funkamongus20?feat=email
VIDS  www.youtube.com/funkamongus20
look me up on facebook. ride safe!!!

fiddlesticks

3 more sleeps.   ;D
Or technically 2 more for some of us. :D :D :D :D :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D
1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"

Tiger

:) Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeearly there boys and girls, nearly there, only...

8)  8)..TWO MORE DAYS.. 8) 8)
...to go!!! However, I'll see some of you on Friday afternoon/Friday evening... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

joevacc

iiiyyiiioiyy
rain, rain go away, come again another day
-=[Joe Vacc]=-
"The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision."
Helen Keller

Tiger

:) Here is the long range weather report...

http://www1.sympatico.ca/cgi-bin/wx2004.pl?lng=en&stn=CAON0505

...Light rain expected on Saturday but warm 64f/18c ... 8) I don't care, I'll be out there with Joevac & Co on Saturday, as I've looked forward to this for such a long time during our LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG, cold winter... 8)

Dibble & Dibble Sr have dropped out due to work commitments... :(

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Night Vision

Quote from: joevacc on May 14, 2009, 03:18:18 PM

rain, rain go away, come again another day

you mean Saturday?  now you went a did it... :P

Joe planned on riding to my house today and I was going to ride to the border with him tomorrow....
but, as usual, it's raining on Joe and he's snug 'an dry at home...

he's leaving early in the morning, we'll meet up, and he'll ride the 12hrs to Tiger's tomorrow...

tomorrow looks nice! I finally might get to ride with Joe without getting wet  :) :) :)
please have a wobbly pop ready for him, he's gonna need it  ;)

if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

8) Its Friday, the sun is shining bright, a long weekend ahead (Monday is Victoria Day) and The 2009 OnROV Spring Ride is about to begin...Puuuuuuurfect... 8)

Today will see Joevac ride in from New York...Night_Vision will ride with him up to the border and hopefully Canadian_Lou (and maybe Kev10104) will pick Joe up from there and deliver him to my place sometime this afternoon... 8)

We also have Wolf and xswheels coming in from Sarnia just after lunch time...and Fiddlesticks arriving later today... 8)

8) LET THE PARTY BEGIN... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Night Vision

Joe's on track to meet up with me in about an hour.... 3 hrs to Niagara Falls and lunch puts him in your court around 1:00pm
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano