News:

We would like to thank our supporting members for their generosity.

Main Menu

Yahoo messenger chat

Started by Rick G, January 08, 2009, 12:25:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick G

During the last forum meltdown I signed up  (again) with Yahoo Messenger . It lets me talk to former Visionary Humber ( Paul to his friends) .
I thought it might come in handy if the forum crashes too!  
I'm there under my name Rick Greville , If anyone would like to chat , sign up  and let me know your there.  
We  had chat sessions , many years ago , started by luckey , but they died out .  If a particular night is good for some let me know and I'll have the 'puter on  in the late afternoon and early evening. AZ is on Mountain time in the winter and Pacific time in the summer . No daylight saving here! :D :D
It would be great to talk to fellow Visionaries , especially those that are not covered by my cell long distance.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

ps2/bikevision

rick ive got messenger too. sent you an add request.

YellowJacket!

Ive got it too... and a web cam if anyone is interested in seeing how ugly I am.  :-)

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Brian Moffet

If I'm on a computer, I'm almost always on Yahoo and Aim.

Brian

Rick G

I have adigital camera that can be used as a web cam, but I don't want to scare anyone! :D :D :D
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike