News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

What ever happened to the XZ550 Lemon story?

Started by xswheels, March 03, 2009, 03:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xswheels

I was reading some archived stories, and found one from last year that I found very interesting. MCM magazine from the UK had slagged our Vision, and we were given the opportunity to defend our ride. The thread ended abruptly. Was anything ever done to defend our Vision?

http://ridersofvision.net/forum/index.php?topic=7920.0//

Walt_M.

No real point in trying really. Until Triumph got revived, the Brits had nothing that could top a Vision so their opinions had little value to anyone but themselves.
Whale oil beef hooked!

arfa vmax

simcha  who made the original post contacted the mag and was due to meet with someone to do an article from or point of view but the guy from the mag was taken ill i think anyway maybe he will see this and give us an update.Shame about the anti Brits comment walt,thought we were all on the same side here

Tiger

Quote from: arfa vmax on March 05, 2009, 06:07:27 PM
Shame about the anti Brits comment walt

I have to agree with arfa on this one Walt...One mans diss of the Vision shouldn't brand a nation, regardless how stupid the man may be thought of here... ::)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Walt_M.

Yea, sorry that came out like it did. I guess I was tired from work and generally just p*ssed off at the way things have been going lately. Next time I will engage brain before typing.
Whale oil beef hooked!