got the 83 running

Started by swat1, March 01, 2008, 03:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swat1

first off hi names steve had my first vision in 91 got in acc missed it ever since. so ive been collecting vision parts mostly 82 bikes but some 83 so when i got the 83 i was  set now ive cleaned the carbs rblt them changed oil and plugs  started her she purrs like a stroked cat . got the woman as we speak getting a front tire as i just rode her and that front tire is weatherd
E.O.H                                                                                                            equal opportunity h8ter

inanecathode

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Lucky

host the pics on Photobucket or the like & link the image in your post.

--Lucky
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

Tiger

:) Congratulation... 8) Looking forward to seeing some picture's... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

swat1

tried to download pics they say there too large of a file garrr
E.O.H                                                                                                            equal opportunity h8ter

Brian Moffet

QuoteCome over to the Dark Side. We have cookies!

Amusing side note on Lucky's sig.  Around work, someone has been placing signs with Darth Vader holding a coffee cup with something along the lines of "You will make another pot of coffee..."

I haven't seen them yet.  There's also apparently a Yoda one...

Brian