News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

How to keep Jehovah's Witnesses from knocking at your door......

Started by vadasz1, July 03, 2012, 10:11:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vadasz1

/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Re-Vision

There is a simpler way, ask them to put you on their "Don't Call List".     BDC

calipanda

OMG that is hella funny! That'll keep those folks at bay, I'm sure!

iain

It doesn't matter what country in the world you live in ,,they still come knocking at your door all dressed up in there suits

Iain
NZ

Re-Vision

It's because we care about you Iain and you are right about whatever country you live in, we share the same message the world over. As far as the doorknockers, we know how to use the doorbell or our knuckles as well. Jehovah's Witnesses have defended freedom of religion for all peoples and have won more court cases than any organization that I know of. Judging by the times we are living in, people might be better served by inviting us in and listening to the good news and hope we try to share with everyone.   BDC

Rick G

To tell you the truth , I wish I had the brass to knock on doors and spread the  word ! Episcopalians  are the worst at proselyting and as a consequence we have 30 to 35 souls in our church on Sunday and 5 kids in Sunday school. We are  mostly all old folks . Sometime in the next 10 or 15 years,the Diocese will  be forced to close the church and sell the property.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

Rikugun

QuoteJehovah's Witnesses have defended freedom of religion for all peoples and have won more court cases than any organization that I know of.

I wonder if they are equally fervent in the defense of a seemingly much maligned group - those who desire the freedom to be religion free.
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

Re-Vision

Yes we are. God gave everyone freedom of choice and forces no one to worship him, only governments of mankind try to force religion on people.   BDC

The Prophet of Doom

Quote from: iain on July 17, 2012, 07:55:23 PM
It doesn't matter what country in the world you live in ,,they still come knocking at your door all dressed up in there suits
Iain, if you bothered to open the door you would find they aren't witnesses, but the Men In Black - they are checking up on your dog.

Re-Vision

He probably doesn't remember anything after the flash except serious nooky.    BDC