News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Dog Story

Started by Re-Vision, September 30, 2011, 12:41:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Re-Vision

Lucky

Eh, so what, I taught my wife to do that, & which do you think is harder to train?

(man, i'm gonna pay for THAT! lol)
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

vadasz1

Lucky, I'll see you in hell. Save a seat for me near the freezer if you can.
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

Coil Coyle

That's a wonderful video, thanks.

;)
Coil

The Prophet of Doom

YellowJacket!

That really is a cool video.  When my dog was younger I could get him to sit on my Visions seat but once I started it up, he's gone.  He's a lot older now and has bad hip dysplasia, diabetes,  and arthritis but now he lays down right next to me while I work on my bike and doesn't run away when I start it up.  Unfortunately, due to his ailments he's not able to sit on it any longer but I'd love to make a sling for him and take him for a ride as I feel like he does not have much more time left to help me work on my Vision....   :(    :'(

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

Rick G

I finally got dsl service , so I was able to see dogs story .just marvelous!!  My Red Healer , freckles , goes every where with me , except on the bike . I'd like to build a leaning side car to take here along. See only  comes into the work shop when there is thunder or rain , the sound of a bike scares her, but I bet  she would love the  side car.
Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike