News:

Main Menu

OnROV Fall Ride...2009!!!

Started by Tiger, August 10, 2009, 07:49:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:) O.K...for all those that can't get enough of their Vision's, the OnROV 2009 Fall Ride will be in just under seven weeks time!!!

8).......Saturday 26th, Sunday 27th September...... 8)
Who's coming....... :-\

8).......TIGER....... 8)

8)...IN... 8)

8)...TIGER & Cathy ('82 Vision)
8)...Night_Vision ('82 Vision)
8)...Canadian_Lou ('82 Vision).
8)...Kev10104 & Tammy ('83 Vision).
8)...s3sriniv ('82 Vision)
8)...Raymond...On Wolfs old '82 Vision.
8)...Dave (Honda ??)
8)...Nelson...Katana
8)...Andrew...Kawi-Zepher
8)...Ken...Honda CBR F4i
8)...Fiddlesticks (Virago)
8)...Art' & Bonnie (Harley!!).
8)...MELISSA & MIKE  (Honda).
8)...Wolf (FZR-6-R)
8)...Paul (Buel).
8)...Lyn (Ninja)
8)...David Millican.
8)...Big Barrie '76 Goldwing.
8)...Little Barre...'83 Magna.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

fiddlesticks

woooo hooo I get to be the first reply. Wouldnt miss it buddy ;D
But I gotta work on Sat till 2 sniff sniff :(
1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"

Night Vision

I'm in... except unless I go to New Zealand's ride  :D
if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano

Tiger

Quote from: Night Vision on August 10, 2009, 09:20:38 PM

::) ::) ::)...Beside the "boss" won't let ya Muhahahahahahaha...which means yer in ;) 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

Tiger

:) O.K...Me and the wifey have come up with something a wee bit different for the Fall Ride... 8)
Instead of the meet/ride and then back to ours for food and drinkypooo's...we are going to go to a restaurant for dinner at the end of the ride...an ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET dinner at... "The Mandarin" 8)

Check it out...

http://www.mandarinbuffet.com/home.html

...it is a great place to go with a HUUUUUUGE buffet of Chinese and "English style" food's...Afterwards, we will ride up to Erin, put the rides away, walk down to the local pub for a few drinks/laughs, etc, etc.

The usual guests that stay over are pre-booked, therefore anyone wishing/needing to stay will need to book a room(s) at a local Motel. Those that need a room, please let me know and I will forward info' on to you...

8).......TIGER....... 8)

kev10104

I am pretty sure myself and Tammy are in.

Tiger

Quote from: kev10104 on August 11, 2009, 09:55:40 PM
I am pretty sure myself and Tammy are in.

8) SUPERB buddy. It would be very strange not to have you guys in :o ;D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

8)........TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

:) MELISSA & MIKE  are in... 8)

kev10104

It's getting close and time to get exited again.I spoke with Brian who said he might be able to make it as well.Obviously he will let us know but I hope he is in.The more good people the better.

The Prophet of Doom

Quote from: Night Vision on August 10, 2009, 09:20:38 PM
You can do both NV, ours isn't till November - just enough time to get your bike shipped over

Tiger

:) Hoooooooowl to the moon...Wolf is in 8)

That's eight riders...twelve people for the ride...so far ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

fiddlesticks

WOO HOO.  Sorry to hear Joe and Gord are not able to make it tho.
Paul says hes in. Make that Lyn also.
1 Black 82 Virago 750

"With Frongs like that you don't need anemones"

Tiger

8).......TEN RIDERS.......FOUR PILLIONS........ 8)

Tiger

:) Two more for the ride ...

Big Barrie on his "one owner from new" '76 Goldwing and 'Raj (a.k.a. s3sriniv) on his now road worthy, up-and-running '82 Vision...which used to be Fiddlesticks ;)

8).......TWELVE RIDERS.......FOUR PILLIONS........ 8)

8) TIGER  8)

kev10104

Tiger

:)....and another one confirmed  8)

8)...David Millican riding a Yamaha 400/Suzuki 550/Honda ??...not really sure what he will bring out :o ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

We continue to have a great response for the 2009 Fall Ride and I expect several more to confirm their participation over the next few days.

So far we have confirmation from:

8)...IN... 8)

8)...TIGER & Cathy ('82 Vision)
  8)...Night_Vision ('82 Vision)
  8)...Canadian_Lou ('82 Vision).
  8)...Kev10104 & Tammy ('83 Vision).
  8)...s3sriniv ('82 Vision)
  8)...Fiddlesticks (Virago)
  8)...Art' & Bonnie (Harley!!).
  8)...MELISSA & MIKE  (Honda).
  8)...Wolf (FZR-6-R)
  8)...Paul (Buell).
  8)...Lyn (Ninja)
  8)...David Millican...??

:( NOT coming...

:(...xswheels.

If your name is not on the list please contact me asap...

Here are the basic details...

We will meet up at "The Breezy Corners Restaurant" at 9.30 a.m. on Saturday 26th September. The restaurant is located on Highway #6, just south of the village of Freelton. This is between Highway #401 and Highway #403. Exit Hwy 401 at Brock road/Guelph South and head south, past Freelton, and you will see the restaurant on the left side a couple of minutes out of Freelton. Those coming from the Lake Ontario end, head north on Highway #6 toward Guelph, the restaurant is approx' a 5 minute ride from the #403 and will be on your right side...The restaurant is next door to a Tim Horton's and a Shell gas station.

Canadian_Lou  will be "road captain" and "Big Barrie" will be sweep, once again...

The Mandarin Restaurant (Brampton) is being booked for 5 p.m. after the main ride and will include a birthday bash for "Little Barre" who will be celebrating his ?? year on this planet we call earth.     

Sunday 27th September we will meet at Breezy Corners for 10 a.m. After breakfast we will run down to the border to say farewell to our American brother(s) and then go for a wee ride out...

Normal rules apply...
Come with your "Happy Head" on.... :laugh:

We ride in staggered formation at all times...

We ride and observe all (o.k. most!!) of the rules of the road... :police:

YOU are responsible for the rider BEHIND you, so use your mirrors...if they stop, YOU stop... ::)

There will be several "pit stops" along the way for gas/coffee/smoke/pee, etc, etc...

For every rider, no exceptions...If you consume any alcohol, your bike keys are mine!!!  :police:

It is a September fall ride, so dress accordingly... :-\

We have been very lucky in that we have never had, in four years, a major brake down or, thankfully, any serious injury. Everyone has enjoyed themselves and got home safe and sound. Please lets continue the trend... ;)

I look forward to meeting and riding with you all. You really are a great bunch of people to be around 8)

Any questions/suggestions/thoughts, etc, please do not hesitate to contact me...

If you can't make the Saturday ride but still want to join us for the meal at The Mandarin, please let me know asap... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)

Tiger

:o Four more for the ride... 8)

8) Raymond...On Wolfs old '82
8) Nelson...on a Katana
8) Andrew...Kawi-Zepher
8) Ken...Honda CBR F4i

That's er, um mm, 12 + 4 = Sixteen riders!!!

Tiger

:o...and two more:

8) Big Barrie on his '76 one-owner-from-new GoldWing

8) Little Barre on an '03 Honda Magna

That's er, um mm, 12 + 4 + 2 = Eighteen riders!!!

kev10104

I think my buddy Dave is in too.he will let me know this weekend.He is the one who took us on a little ride a while back.