News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Foam Air Filter in OZ?

Started by cvincer, March 30, 2011, 10:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cvincer

denniskirk.com have them in the US (part No 30847) for $27.99 but want $41.50 to post to Australia. Any one know an Oz supplier of foam air filters for an '82 ?

Oz Vision

I've been searching for filters too and was about to buy a paper filter out of the US or Germany. Cost from both sources is about $46 landed.
However, Uniflow in Gosford NSW produce a large range of foam filters. Sadly the XZ is not listed in their model catalogue but happily if I send them photos and dimensions of the paper filter they will see if it matches an existing product, or if not, perhaps add it to the range.
I will send info today, so watch this space!

Check them out at www.uniflow.com.au
1982 Yamaha XZ 550 - 16R x 2
1972 Yamaha AS3 125 twin 
1971 Yamaha DS7 250 twin 
1987 Yamaha XJ 900F
1985 Yamaha FZ 750

The Prophet of Doom

I orded my UNI from Dennis Kirk,  They didn't charge anything near the amount quoted on their website, It was $33.35 for two, and it arrived in less than a week.  Send them an email international@denniskirk.com and ask to confirm cheapest price

cvincer

Sent an e-mail to international@denniskirk.com ........... but no joy .....they still want the $27.99 + $41.50 for sending it from the USA.  Lets hope OzVision persuades  Uniflow to stock them here in the Land of Oz

muukow

Well I have several friends that travel back and forth between here and Australia the next time one leaves from here I'll stuff a Uni filter in there bag then mail it or deliver it if your close1
1982 Vision-stock except for 84 RZ350 paint!