I thought the ROV was down again this mornig......

Started by vadasz1, June 29, 2009, 03:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vadasz1

Well it looks like not all browsers are friendly with our forum.  I have switched over to using Google Chrome for web browsing at work, just because my Celeron 1Ghz computer is a slow beast using IE8.  So I was extatic when I saw over the weekend that the ROV was back up.  BTW, at home I use IE8 because my dual Athalon3800+ is fast enough......for now.  So when I loggged on at work with Chrome it showed the ROV front page but fails to load the forum.  But IE8 is working slowly but surely with the forum.  So I was wondering if anyone else has tried using a different browser and what results are they getting with it.
Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.

don_vanecek

The Prophet of Doom

I can run it no problems in Chrome, Firefox and SeaMonkey

Rick G

Rick G
Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there in lurks the skid demon
'82.5 Yamaha XZ550 RJ  Vision,
'90 Suzuki VX800, 1990 Suzuki DR350.
'74  XL350   Honda , 77 XL350 Honda, 78 XL350 Honda, '82 XT 200 Yamaha, '67 Yamaha YG1TK, 80cc trail bike

admin

Quote from: vadasz1 on June 29, 2009, 03:39:11 PM
Well it looks like not all browsers are friendly with our forum.  I have switched over to using Google Chrome for web browsing at work, just because my Celeron 1Ghz computer is a slow beast using IE8.  So I was extatic when I saw over the weekend that the ROV was back up.  BTW, at home I use IE8 because my dual Athalon3800+ is fast enough......for now.  So when I loggged on at work with Chrome it showed the ROV front page but fails to load the forum.  But IE8 is working slowly but surely with the forum.  So I was wondering if anyone else has tried using a different browser and what results are they getting with it.

Firefox and IE6 both work perfectly for me.  That is all I've tested with  ...ever.   :-)
refresh your browser cache and you should be fine.

-Ron

YellowJacket!

I'm using IE8 without any problems.  Seems like the new site is a bit snappier too.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)