www.xz550.de web site translation?

Started by pullshocks, November 11, 2012, 07:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pullshocks

Does anybody know if there is an app to translate this interesting looking web site? 

Re-Vision

I noticed that Kiawrench was on their member map. He may speak German and not need a translator. I'd PM him.    BDC

The Prophet of Doom

The website is not friendly to auto-translation.
You can cut and paste snippets into http://translate.google.com/
Most of it doesn't make much sense - even translated as there are so many words that mean different things in the automotive sense, or don't exist in the normal language.

kiawrench

sorry it took so long to chime in on this thread.
the german site is really simple to work through. well, for me it is  i spoke german and english before i ever started school-- my grand parents insisted. Hebrew soon followed ,and i picked up fairly decent speaking skills in Korean and Farsi in the military. I learned bits and pieces ,then spent time only around those using the languange i wanted to learn- it just works for me .

to get the most from the german site, copy the main page,with "contents" listing and paste to your word writer, or word processor program, then use BING translator to bring it to english. once done there, it is easy to find selection you want to read ,then translate it and print it out for use as needed.

there are several articles on tools that are worth the time, and some tuning tips - just keep in mind- they are not hobbled by bike killing ethanol in thier fuel as we are .
keep your bike running,your beer cold ,and your passport handy.all are like money in the bank .

pullshocks

thanks Kia, good info.
If I win the lottery I am going to have my Vision shipped to Europe and go to their 2013 event.