News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

What just arrived in the mail

Started by The Prophet of Doom, May 19, 2012, 11:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Prophet of Doom

Just arrived courtesy of USPS and NZPost
$0.99 on ebay

Post your latest arrival - as long as it's cool

Re-Vision

What happened to the gay horse?       BDC

fret not

Roro, I guess we are to assume those pegs fit the XZ550, what are they originally from?  No matter what they fit, it looks like you got a good deal on them.
Retired, on the downhill slide. . . . . . . . still feels like going uphill!

The Prophet of Doom

They are aftermarket for an R1
Fitted them this afternoon.  They need a bit of spacing with a few washers, but otherwise fit just fine.  The old pegs have to be drilled off first as they are riveted on.

I couldn't stand the gay horse anymore.  It's impossible to get a laugh out of you guys, so I'm not going to bother any more.  It's serious XZ oriented Roro from now on

iain

Roro's getting old and boring

Iain
NZ

Rikugun

Oh sweet! Look what iain got by post today! It's the life-like model with simulated real hair....

I'm just not sure why she's got that perpetually surprised look on her face though?
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

Re-Vision

Does Roro wear a Ruby helmet with silk scarves?    BDC

Re-Vision

This is what the mail lady brought me today.      BDC

iain

She doesn't have a name yet would you like to name her [Rikugun ] or Re-vision I'm sure you could come up with a suitable name
Iain
NZ

Rikugun

I'll give it a shot. Wouldn't want the latex Lolita to go nameless. How about Whoopie?  ;D  I know, not so good.  :( I was gonna suggest Blanche, but that's a real buzz kill.
It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is then to persist in delusion, however satisfying or reassuring.  Carl Sagan

vadasz1

Keep it upright and she'll always be happy!

'82 Vision XZ550RJ with full fairing, shaved tail light housing and covered in blue hammertone enamel.