News:

We rely on our supporters to help keep us running. Thank You!

Main Menu

Trouble is lurking again

Started by YellowJacket!, March 01, 2009, 09:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YellowJacket!

Quote from: coilXZcoyle on March 05, 2009, 03:20:54 PM
Quote from: YellowJacket! on March 01, 2009, 09:35:58 PM

OK,  I'm in trouble....   :o   :o    :o    :o

I just think its my really cool bike...right?

David

Dave,

It's Winter again. Have you forgotten to take your vitamin D again this year?

:o

Coil

LOL...yes I did as a matter of fact I did and after I got over the trauma of my midterm exams today I rolled YJ out of the garage and fired her right up.  As it was near 70 I just popped my helmet on and took a couple laps around my subdivision...macs a blazin!  The sun on my body and the wind in my face brought me back to reality and I feel better....and stronger now that the vitamin D has been activated by the sunshine (which was actually on one of my exams).

rhpaw...I'll just givem your email address...theyre all very good looking.  :-)

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

rhpaw

I can only look, not touch.. :(
03 buell xb9r - angry tractor

Tiger

Quote from: rhpaw on March 05, 2009, 03:57:34 PM
God, I wish I had that kind of problem! No one's even complimented me on my bike.
:'(

::)...'cause yer ride a Buell.... :o :D :D :D :D :D :D Try your dads Vision... 8)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

rhpaw

girls like to sit on washing machines??
sometimes?

YellowJacket!

A Vision with MAC's baby...better than any washing machine.

David

inanecathode

My TT500 is non counterbalanced.
I'm fairly convinced a girl would love my tt.

I rode it for a grand total of 5 minutes without gloves, and i can't feel my hands.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
If you can't tell your friend to kiss your ass then they aren't a true friend.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

rhpaw

Quote from: Tiger on March 05, 2009, 06:54:15 PM
::)...'cause yer ride a Buell.... :o :D :D :D :D :D :D Try your dads Vision... 8)

What's not to like?
:o

(sorry for a threadjack)
-edit- repost pic on diff link-

Tiger

Quote from: rhpaw on March 06, 2009, 02:27:04 AM
Quote from: Tiger on March 05, 2009, 06:54:15 PM

What's not to like? :o

8) Nothing wrong with a Buell...but when you have something different, like a Vision....... ;)

8)........TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

YellowJacket!

I guess all my talk about "Riding the V" piqued their interest....  :-o

David

YellowJacket!

OK, I did a good deed today.  first, the single doctor looks like the chick in rhpaws picture above...seriously.
Anyway, she IS pretty superficial and wants to ride on a Harley.  Not wanting to get myself in trouble again AND go out and buy a Harley...I hooked her up with one of my recently divorced co-workers who lost his harley during his divorce.  He actually went out and bough another one though.  I guess his economy isn't so bad.

In the end, I'll be riding solo on YJ.

David

rhpaw

Yeah.. well..
Those doctor chicks are trouble. You dodged the bullet there.
???

Atleast that I always try to tell myself.

The Prophet of Doom

David,
The ROV rules state that you have to share hot brunettes with your vision rider buddies before passing them off to Harley riders.
Send her over to Lyttelton, I'll take her for a ride

YellowJacket!

I tried to convince her....even told her that the custom backrest on my Vision (courtesy of Kevin) is from a Sportster.  Alas, my better judgement took control.  :-)

David

rhpaw