Heading to the Beach!

Started by YellowJacket!, August 16, 2009, 12:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YellowJacket!

Its vacation time here in DaveTN land and we're packing up and heading to Isle of Palms, SC for a week in a cute little rental house on the beach.  Its probably going to be my last vacation for a long time as I'll be starting grad school next year.
The only drawback is that the house does not have internet access!  Yup...back to the stoneage.  I have a smartphone that I can tether to my laptop so I'll check in once or twice...or go to Starbucks a lot.
So, I'll probably be talkin to y'all in about a week.  C'ya then.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

funkamongus

I own:
1982 Maico 250 alpha 1... free
1982 Virago XV920J........ free
1982 Vision XZ550RJ....... 100.00
1972 BMW 75/5 W/toaster tank,  I babysit.
PICS ARE AT http://picasaweb.google.com/funkamongus20?feat=email
VIDS  www.youtube.com/funkamongus20
look me up on facebook. ride safe!!!

YellowJacket!

Alas, all great vacations must  come to an end.  We're back home after having a great time.  Started out with a couple Blue Heelers that were afraid of the ocean and ended up with two that you couldn't drag out.  One of em even dug in his feet and protested the whole time I tried to drag him out.  It was funny though.  My smaller blue heeler got swamped by a wave and the bigger one grabbed his leash and dragged him out to the shore.  It was hilarious watching them.

More later.  gotta hook YJ up to the trickle charger and unpack.  Then have to read a weeks worth of ROV and emails as I only had very limited internet access where I was at.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)