News:

Main Menu

Did YOU...!!!

Started by Tiger, March 14, 2010, 09:10:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiger

:-[...Remember to "spring forward" one hour boys and girls ???... Congratulations ;D...if not, its an "Oh shite, I'm late" day :o ::) ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D... ;)

8).......TIGER....... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

jasonm.

I forgot...today is bad weather. Not really a "jump up" in the morning day to get stuff done.
looks aren't important, if she lets you play by your rules

Lucky

I am one of those people who who has to get moving first thing, if i get up, have a big breakfast, watch the news, etc, then i'm lazy & lethargic the rest of the day...
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

arthurdent510

Oh, the joys of living in Arizona... oh wait, it just gets light at 5am and is dark by 7....   ::)

YellowJacket!

Yeah, I remembered at 11pm last night while I was studying which made it 12am when I set my clock.  had to get up at 5am which used to be 4am.  Hit the snooze button 3 times - after which it no longer works and ended up swilling down a cup of coffee for breakfast without getting to read ROV this morning in order to get to work on time.  ugh.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

fret not

Yeah, Arizona, one of the few fairly reasonable places that doesn't have that dang Daylight Saving Time.  I wish we would all just leave the clocks alone and go on about our lives.  Who is any one kidding that it is reasonable to change the time?  Maybe I should move to AZ. :P
Retired, on the downhill slide. . . . . . . . still feels like going uphill!

sunburnedaz

One of those times I get to rub it into my coworkers faces on the east coast that we are not messing with the clocks.
1982 Yamaha XZ550 - Almost bone stock
2005 Honda F4i - Nothing stock
98 ZX-6R Track Bike
1998 Chevy truck - AKA recovery truck

The Prophet of Doom

Thanks for reminding me that we are about to head into winter.

Night Vision

I LIKE this time change better than the other one.....

makes summers up here seem like "Land of the Midnight Sun"...

....well maybe more like "land of the 9:00 sun"   ::):D:-\

if it ain't worth doing it the hard way....
it ain't worth doing it at all - Man Law
;D

if it ain't broke..... take it apart and find out why

don't give up.... don't ever give up - Jimmy Valvano