News:

Ridersofvision.net  welcomes you !

Main Menu

Black Brutey

Started by tig5, March 16, 2014, 06:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tig5

I thought it was time for another picture or 2...hopefully they are not the last.

My bike got reversed over the other day, dented tank, punctured clutch/engine case, bent radiator...the guy had insurance but i think they'd sooner write  it off.

My aftermarket lights, levers and  bars have all been raging successes. The speedo tach still jumps  around but I think that was my fault. Let me know if you'd like links, theyre all cheap bits.

Thanks for all the help from you guys, and a big thanks to John for the spares he  left me.

The Prophet of Doom

The levers look cooler than I thought they would
How did you get a WoF with those clip-ons?  They must hit your tank all the time

tig5

Big smiles and friendly banter POD, I even got it from the VTNZ shop. The choke lever is the only thing that bangs but it does bang pretty hard. The levers are great for the $40 I paid. Solid.

Guerrero

Heyy.I am willing to change those levers for long time now.mu clutch lever is really loose,and adjustment screw is compleatly dead.Could you give a link for those? and was it hard to put them on?especially brake system?