NEROV - anyone interested

Started by VisionaryDan, September 08, 2006, 01:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VisionaryDan

It been almost a year since the NEROV got together for a ride.  I'm booked until October so, here we are looking at about the same time we got together last year  (I just hope it's a bit warmer this time).  Is there anyone interested? Depending on who is interested and where they are coming from we can devise a flight plan. So please respond if you you live in the PA, NJ, MD, DE, VA, NY areas and like to meet and do some riding.

Dan

Mutt

I would be interested even though I'm in NC. I'm 6 hours from the dragon or 6.5 hours to Dover, DE. If we don't meet at the dragon in September, maybe I could join you guys up there. That is if you'll have me. I realize I speak a foreign language but I promise not to bring up how the "south's going to do it again".  :)

Mutt
"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate
"I invented the internet." -Al Gore, Vice President

dj

:o
QuoteSo please respond if you you live in the PA, NJ, MD, DE, VA, NY areas and like to meet and do some riding.

What about Maine? Everybody forgets about the poor lost soul up in Maine!  ;D

Not sure if I'll make any rides this year at all.  The V still needs the starter clutch repaired, and I am trying to sell my GS1000 to be able to afford putting the V in the shop.  However, nobody seems interested in my GS.
2008 Honda Rebel (Black)

Dempsey

What about the ole Great Lakes State? Good old Michigan? We never get any love.

zore

I think a nice ride around Bear mountain might hit the spot.  It's nothing like the Gap, but it's a nice area.  I could get some of the locals to send me a route.
1982 Yamaha XZ550
1995 Ducati M900