My New Grandpuppy!

Started by YellowJacket!, August 29, 2007, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YellowJacket!

Well, I now live in a three dog house...for the time being.  Dexter and Levi, my two Blue Heelers now have a little grandpuppy roaming around the house for a few weeks while my daughter finds another place to live. (no, we didn't kick her out.  She just couldn't get along with her room mate).
Dakota is an 8 week old Boxer mix, probably a little bit beagle.  He is a great little dog and loves my Vision.  He even likes to sit in the saddle bag, but I put my foot down and won't let him ride until I can find goggles and a helmet (DOT of course) that will fit him. One of my Blue Heelers has pretty much adopted him and follows him everywhere.  He has gotten pretty protective of him and does a pretty good job of keeping him out of trouble.  Dexter, the older one isn't handling things too well.  He won't hurt him but does a really good job of showing some teeth we have never seen before.

Heres some pics of the little bugger:

Dakota

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)

kwells

...a vision is never complete.

www.wellsmoto.com

Tiger

:) Grrrrrrrrr, is that my Tiger "T" dog tag I see in the last picture... ;) BTW Dave, our oldest dog is Dexter... 8)

8).......TIGER...... 8)
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming HOOOOYA lets go again baby !!!!!!

'82 Vision, Pearl Orange finish, lots of up-grades!!!

Lucky

We'll have to have a playdate with Katie. she loves paper towel tubes too!!
1982/3 XZ550 Touring Vison, Gold on Black

YellowJacket!

Quote from: Tiger on August 30, 2007, 07:00:03 AM
:) Grrrrrrrrr, is that my Tiger "T" dog tag I see in the last picture... ;) BTW Dave, our oldest dog is Dexter... 8)

8).......TIGER...... 8)

Heh heh heh I put that picture in to see if you would notice.

Cool that your dog is a Dexter too.  It's a bit of an unusual name for a dog I guess, but he was named it before we adopted him and it stuck.  It's a fitting name for him too.

Lucky,
Yep, we have to get together.  I work "8's" this weekend, so I'll be getting off at 3:30 both days.  DOn't know what the plans are yet, but I doubt there will be anything pressing to do.

David

Living the dream - I am now a Physician Assistant!!   :-)